TruView Allows You To Only Pay For Completed Views
YouTube ads and YouTube video creation works great to promote your product, store, event or service to potential customers. Did you know that over 1 billion hours of new content are added every day to the video platform. YouTube ranks as the 2nd largest search engine in the world. You are missing out if you’re not using this popular video player!
Target Individual Channels, Audiences or Videos
Advertising on YouTube allows you to put your video message in front of the right person in a fully engage able format. You can pick the channel, video or topic you want your ad in front of or you can utilize YouTube’s audience targeting. Your ads can be targeted based on the following criteria:
- Keyword contextual targeting: You can use keywords that will help match your ads to web content. This works just like contextual targeting on the Display Network, and applies to both the Display Network and YouTube.
- Demographic: Reach people by age, gender, or parental status.
- Topics: Reach people based on certain topics.
- Affinity audiences: Select from interest-based groups to reach potential customers at scale and make them aware of your business. These audiences were built for businesses running a TV ad that want to extend the campaign to an online context at an efficient price.
- Custom affinity audiences: Advertisers can create audiences that are more tailored to their brands, compared with broad, TV-like audiences. For example, rather than reaching sports fans, a running shoe company might target avid marathon runners.
- In-market audiences: Find customers who are researching products or services and actively considering buying something like what you offer.
- Remarketing: Reach viewers based on their past interactions with your videos or YouTube channel. If you’ve linked a YouTube account to a Google Ads account already, we’ll create custom ones for you automatically.