Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing your website to rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs). There are many different factors that contribute to SEO, including the quality of your content, the number of backlinks to your site, and the technical structure of your website.
However, one of the most important factors that is often overlooked is human SEO. Human SEO refers to the human element of SEO, such as the quality of your content, the user experience of your website, and the relationships you build with other people in your industry.
In today’s competitive online landscape, human SEO is more important than ever before. Search engines like Google are increasingly focused on providing users with the best possible experience, which means they are paying more attention to factors like user engagement and satisfaction.
Here are a few reasons why human SEO is so important:
- Content quality: Search engines are constantly looking for high-quality content that is relevant to users’ search queries. When you create high-quality content that is informative, engaging, and useful, you are more likely to rank higher in SERPs.
- User experience: Search engines also want to provide users with a positive website experience. This means that your website should be easy to navigate, mobile-friendly, and load quickly.
- Relationships: Building relationships with other people in your industry can help to improve your SEO in a number of ways. For example, when other websites link to your content, it signals to search engines that your website is authoritative and trustworthy.
Here are a few tips for improving your human SEO:
- Create high-quality content: Make sure your content is informative, engaging, and useful. Avoid keyword stuffing and focus on writing content that is relevant to your target audience.
- Improve your user experience: Make sure your website is easy to navigate, mobile-friendly, and loads quickly.
- Build relationships: Build relationships with other people in your industry by guest blogging, commenting on other blogs, and participating in social media.
Here are some recent facts and links on the importance of human SEO:
- According to a recent study by SEMrush, 53% of SEO experts believe that human SEO is the most important factor in ranking a website.
- A study by Moz found that websites with a high number of backlinks from high-quality websites tended to rank higher in SERPs.
- A study by Google found that websites with a high number of repeat visitors tended to rank higher in SERPs.
Human SEO is an important part of any SEO strategy. By focusing on the human element of SEO, you can create a website that is more likely to rank higher in SERPs and provide users with a positive experience. Content MPH Marketing Solutions today to discuss your SEO strategy.